Community ads UK

Sort:

Ads per page:
Added: Price:
Bass Player Looking For Band Bass player looking for a band, 29 years old, loads of gigging experience. I would rather join an original but may co... Favorites Southampton 19 Dec 2013
Professional drum lessons for all ages and abilities
Professional drum lessons for all ages and abilities Are you getting a drum set for xmas and want to get the best possible start? Have you always wanted to play drums b... Favorites Edinburgh 19 Dec 2013
Rehearsal room
Rehearsal room Gumtree ad 2 The rockin rooms (ng16 4be) Located on an industrial estate only - 5 minutes from kimberely/Eastwood/... Favorites Nottingham 19 Dec 2013
Drum lessons
Drum lessons Drum lessons available @ the rockin rooms (ng16 4be) I've been playing drums for over 16 years in many bands (cover... Favorites Nottingham 19 Dec 2013
Bassist / singer looking for covers band
Bassist / singer looking for covers band Hi there, I am looking for to join a rock/pop/blues/country style covers or function band, or maybe make a new one ... Favorites Trowbridge 19 Dec 2013
Drummer
Drummer My main focus in music is groove, as a working drummer i have no interest in playing technical crap the public can't ... Favorites Derby 19 Dec 2013
Mature Guitarist needs to rock once more!! Old rock guitarist wants to join/form classic rock band for gigs etc, I play rhythm and lead, into Rush, Floyd, Zep, ... Favorites Kingston upon Thames 19 Dec 2013
Guitar lessons from an experienced performer Battersea/Clapham Junction - private teaching studio Get RESULTS! Whether you are just a beginner that is brand new to the music looking for a rock solid foundation or an... Favorites London 19 Dec 2013
Rehearsal rooms
Rehearsal rooms Gumtree ad 2 The rockin rooms (ng16 4be) Located on an industrial estate only - 5 minutes from kimberely/Eastwood/... Favorites Derby 19 Dec 2013
REGGAE FUNCTION BAND AVAILABLE
REGGAE FUNCTION BAND AVAILABLE REMINISCE REGGAE BAND is a coming together of some of London's top session musicians, whom have collectively or indiv... Favorites London 19 Dec 2013
Looking for music acts-singers, rappers or musicians
Looking for music acts-singers, rappers or musicians We are a music production company looking for singers (soul, R&B, pop etc Rappers or bands who would like to take par... Favorites London 19 Dec 2013
Yee's Hung Ga International Kung Fu Association, Inverness
Yee's Hung Ga International Kung Fu Association, Inverness You can learn the dynamic and ancient martial art of Hung Ga Kung Fu, right in the heart of Inverness city centre. C... Favorites Inverness 19 Dec 2013
Kung Fu Classes
Kung Fu Classes You can learn the dynamic and ancient martial art of Hung Ga Kung Fu, right in the heart of Inverness city centre. C... Favorites Inverness 19 Dec 2013
NEW 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL TEAMS WANTED ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT THE BURY RUGBY CLUB 3G PITCHES !!!
NEW 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL TEAMS WANTED ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT THE BURY RUGBY CLUB 3G PITCHES !!! GET FIT FOR THE NEW YEAR 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL LEAGUE, TEAMS WANTED We are looking for teams to join the brand new lea... Favorites Ipswich 19 Dec 2013
Looking for a sporty female
Looking for a sporty female Hi, I am looking to meet a girl who likes playing tennis or going to watch football matches. I am 26 years old, fri... Favorites London 19 Dec 2013
NEW 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL TEAMS WANTED...... 1 SPACE AVAILABLE!!! 3G PITCH AT SANDBACH UTD
NEW 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL TEAMS WANTED...... 1 SPACE AVAILABLE!!! 3G PITCH AT SANDBACH UTD GET FIT IN THE NEW YEAR 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL LEAGUE, TEAMS WANTED We are looking for teams to join the brand new leag... Favorites Chester 19 Dec 2013
Women's Boxing Classes for fitness or competition with Marianne 'Golden Girl' Marston
Women's Boxing Classes for fitness or competition with Marianne 'Golden Girl' Marston Want to learn to box? Are you interested in competing - White Collar or Amateur - even pro in time? Or do you want to... Favorites London 19 Dec 2013
NEW 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL TEAM NEEDED...1 SPACE AVAILABLE!!! AT ROSSETTS SPORTS
NEW 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL TEAM NEEDED...1 SPACE AVAILABLE!!! AT ROSSETTS SPORTS GET FIT FOR THE NEW YEAR 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL LEAGUE, TEAMS WANTED We are looking for teams to join the brand new lea... Favorites Northallerton 19 Dec 2013
NEW 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL TEAMS WANTED.....1 SPACE AVAILABLE!!! THE HINCHINGBROOKE SCHOOL
NEW 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL TEAMS WANTED.....1 SPACE AVAILABLE!!! THE HINCHINGBROOKE SCHOOL GER FIR FOR THE NEW YEAR NEW 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL TEAMS WANTED1 SPACE AVAILABLE We are looking for teams to join the ... Favorites Cambridge (Milton) 19 Dec 2013
NEW 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL TEAMS WANTED... , BOGNOR REGIS, THE ARENA!!
NEW 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL TEAMS WANTED... , BOGNOR REGIS, THE ARENA!! GET FIT FOR THE NEW YEAR 6-A-SIDE FOOTBALL LEAGUE TEAMS NEEDED We are looking for new teams to join the our 6 a si... Favorites Chichester 19 Dec 2013