Community ads UK

Sort:

Ads per page:
Added: Price:
Master of Art INTERNATIONAL Exhibition 2013
Master of Art INTERNATIONAL Exhibition 2013 MASTER OF ART INTERNATIONAL 2013 The Mile End Art Pavilion, Clinton Road, Mile End Park, London, E3 4QY, England Op... Favorites Bradford 10 Jul 2013
Part time bar job wanted in york
Part time bar job wanted in york I'm looking for part time bar and waiting on jobs in york. Must be minimum 16 hours. Favorites York 8 Jul 2013
Haggerston Castle Caravan for Hire Caravan for rent sleep up to 6 people.Family bookings only.Dates available:27th July 6 nights £4002nd August 7 nights... Favorites Carlisle 8 Jul 2013
Beach Bunnies Wanted I am a male looking for some Beach Bunnies to come to the Beach with me during the day time down at Southsea as it's ... Favorites Winchester 8 Jul 2013
car share wanted Do you drive from west Lothian into Edinburgh and want to split petrol cost? i work Mon - Fri 9-5 in Edin travelling... Favorites Livingston 8 Jul 2013
Anybody going to Liverpool Hi anybody going to Liverpool tomorrow let me know,am a male just to get a car from der,will pay 20. Pounds Travel da... Favorites Birmingham 8 Jul 2013
A lift up to strewsbury Wanted a lift up to near strewsbury on friday if anyone going that way.will pay petrol money Travel date: 12/07/13 Favorites Oxford 8 Jul 2013
A.M. Lift to Inverness required (Share expenses) Hi there My car has finally given up and conked out on me. I professional male hoping to find someone who I can perh... Favorites Inverness 7 Jul 2013
Tennis buddy/coach wanted! Intermediate or advanced beginner level Hi there I'm a 22 year old female who is extremely into sports and have around 6 months experience of tennis. If you ... Favorites City of London 7 Jul 2013
Haggerston Castle Caravan for rent
Haggerston Castle Caravan for rent Caravan for rent sleep up to 6 people.Family bookings only.Dates available:27th July 6 nights £4002nd August 7 nights... Favorites Morpeth 7 Jul 2013
DISSERTATION HELP ,UNIVERSITY LECTURER(RETIRED), PROPOSAL,THESIS,ESSAY,PROOFREADING AND TUITION DISSERTATION HELP, TUTORING AND ACADEMIC EDITING/COPY EDIT /PROOFREADING/PRE MARKING REVIEWS WITH NOTED FEEDBACK www... Favorites Lincoln 7 Jul 2013
Ideal Camping and Touring Weather along the Coast at The Hollies, Kessingland Join our happy campers and enjoy the glorious weather by booking a Camping or Touring Pitch at The Hollies in Kessigl... Favorites Ipswich 6 Jul 2013
Flymo Turbo Lite 330 Lawnmower. FLYMO TURBO LITE 330 LAWNMOWER. IN GOOD WORKING ORDER. PRICE. £15.00. Favorites Chester 6 Jul 2013
Summer job wanted Ballymena 15 year old girl, need a job to keep myself busy during summer, if you have anything available please contact me, I a... Favorites Antrim 6 Jul 2013
Luxury Party Night & a Bottle of Wine Holdihg a FREE Party at your home (or at work, in the garden, your local pub) is a great way to get all your friends ... Favorites Northampton 6 Jul 2013
FAMILY FUNDAY HELP RICHARD LIFE LIFE TO THE FULL FAMILY FUNDAY SAT 13TH JULY 2013 ESHOOT AIRFIELD BOCKENFIELD, FELTON NORTHUMBERLA... Favorites Morpeth 5 Jul 2013
Job wanted open to all offers Kieran JonesDomestic Appliance Engineer18 wantage, Woodside - Telford- 07530002070To obtain a full time job to provid... Favorites Shrewsbury 5 Jul 2013
My Arabic to your English Hi all,I am new in town, so I need to get on with English language, I can teach you Arabic. I am 27 male. BTW my Engl... Favorites Sheffield 5 Jul 2013
Electrician mate looking for work Got CSCS card some experience. Favorites Dorchester 5 Jul 2013
Personal Trainer and Nutritional Advice My name is Tobi and I am a personal trainer with a great deal of experience both practical and theory! Health is my l... Favorites Gloucester 5 Jul 2013