Community ads UK

Sort:

Ads per page:
Added: Price:
ARABIC DANCE CLASSES LADIES ONLY ARABIC DANCE CLASSES EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY FOR £7 PER HOUR IN CITY CENTRE . Favorites Leicester 19 Dec 2013
Maths Home Tutor - A Level / GCSE / ks3 (Student of Queen Mary U of London)
Maths Home Tutor - A Level / GCSE / ks3 (Student of Queen Mary U of London) Second year student of Aerospace Engineering at Queen Mary University of London. First year results: 83.6% (First Cl... Favorites London 19 Dec 2013
Dating Coaching - The London Situation - One on One Personal Coaching Sessions -
Dating Coaching - The London Situation - One on One Personal Coaching Sessions - One on One Personal Coaching Sessions - Learn to attract, seduce, excite women. Visit my website for more info thel... Favorites London 19 Dec 2013
Guitar lessons from an experienced performer Battersea/Clapham Junction - private teaching studio Get RESULTS! Whether you are just a beginner that is brand new to the music looking for a rock solid foundation or an... Favorites London 19 Dec 2013
dj for your function
dj for your function FOR THAT SPECIAL OCCASION WHY NOT TRY MOONSHADOW MOBILE DISCO WITH MUSIC TO SUIT ALL AGES AND TASTES FROM THE 30S TO ... Favorites Winchester 19 Dec 2013
Cat seeks musicians
Cat seeks musicians Peter Cat seeks musicians of all stripes to help bring a home recording project to life. Play, arrange, collaborate, ... Favorites London 19 Dec 2013
Free bob haircuts every Tuesday,
Free bob haircuts every Tuesday, Hi there I'm going to keep it short and sweet. I'm a qualified Sassoon stylist undergoing refreshment training. I'm... Favorites London 19 Dec 2013
AFS Removal **Man Van**Fully Insured Vans Luton Vans with Tail Lift Available We are Highly Trusted
AFS Removal **Man Van**Fully Insured Vans Luton Vans with Tail Lift Available We are Highly Trusted For The Best Local Hourly/Fixed Rates according to Your Specifications call us at 08000016196-07577758769 For Free Qu... Favorites London 19 Dec 2013
One-to-one bespoke English lessons for Spanish people living in London
One-to-one bespoke English lessons for Spanish people living in London Hi, My name is Tom Dillon and I offer English language lessons to Spanish speakers in central London. Communicati... Favorites London 19 Dec 2013
Professional Teeth Whitening
Professional Teeth Whitening Professional teeth whitening appointments available with great results guaranteed that last up to 12 months. I'm mobi... Favorites Gloucester 19 Dec 2013
1 x tansun serenity sunbed 250watts £500 bargain (200. Hours left on the tubes )
1 x tansun serenity sunbed 250watts £500 bargain (200. Hours left on the tubes ) Tansun serenity 250w very good bed all in working condition as you can see the bed has been partly dismantled We are ... Favorites Manchester 19 Dec 2013
Mobile hairdresser
Mobile hairdresser Mobile hairdresser Covering most parts of Nottingham Very reasonable prices Call text or email for more information ... Favorites Nottingham 19 Dec 2013
Metal detecting land wanted to search on Think you have lost jewellery in the garden or simply want to Know what is in Ur garden please message me thanks doug Favorites Lincoln 19 Dec 2013
Rodillian FC Saturday Football Team Looking To Strengthen for the 13 / 14 Season
Rodillian FC Saturday Football Team Looking To Strengthen for the 13 / 14 Season Saturday Football Team Looking To Strengthen for both teams and challenge for honors for the 2013 / 2014 Season Bit... Favorites Leeds 19 Dec 2013
Players needed to join 7 aside football team we are looking for new players of all abilities to join a team that are playing in the "pro-seven" football leagues i... Favorites London 19 Dec 2013
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer Hi my name is Levi I am offering great work out programs for all types of people. My methods vary so it is never the ... Favorites London 19 Dec 2013
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer Hi my name is Levi I am offering great work out programs for all types of people. My methods vary so it is never the ... Favorites London 19 Dec 2013
Personal Trainer
Look Amazing in Time for Christmas
Look Amazing in Time for Christmas Jennie Hales Personal Training As a young teenager Jennie started to put on weight, unaware that by the time she wa... Favorites Antrim 19 Dec 2013
4 Month Weight Loss Plan With Ongoing Personal Support Why wait till New Year to start those healthy resolutions? Want to follow a 4 month, taylor made fitness and diet pr... Favorites Preston 19 Dec 2013