Community ads UK

Sort:

Ads per page:
Added: Price:
LAST MINUTE WEEKEND BREAK!!! LAST MINUTE WEEKEND BREAKHOLIDAY STATIC CARAVANFOR HIRESETON SANDS HOLIDAY PARKEAST COAST, SCOTLAND.Caravan to let in... Favorites Haddington 18 Jun 2013
Boxing set I have 160Z lonsdale boxing gloves great condition barely used bought for £27.99 now for £15 - 2m long hand wraps f... Favorites Haddington 18 Jun 2013
Wanted: Bahasa Indinesia tuition I am looking for lessons in Bahasa Indonesia (beginner) to learn conversational Bahasa Indonesia for my travel in 201... Favorites Inverness 17 Jun 2013
Fully qualified carpet, laminate and vinyl fitters Whether its a bedroom you need fitting in carpet, a kitchen vinyl or a full house of carpets and underlay supplied we... Favorites Middlesbrough 17 Jun 2013
EXPERIENCED BABYSITTER. GET IN TOUCH - CHEAP PRICES! AVAILABLE WEEK DAYS AND WEEKENDS AND ON SHORT NOTICE! £7 PER HOUR East Lothian area preferred + Musselburgh/Wallyford... Favorites Haddington 17 Jun 2013
Looking for a field to rent I'm looking for a small field to rent preferably north Swindon but within 3/5 miles of North Swindon if necessary. Lo... Favorites Swindon 17 Jun 2013
MOBILE DJ/DISCO/KARAOKE- WEDDINGS, BIRTHDAYS, THEMED NIGHTS, KIDS PARTIES CRB CHECKED FULLY INSURED Mobile DJ available for hire in Surrey, Hampshire, Middx, London and surrounding areas. With over 15 years experience... Favorites Kingston upon Thames 16 Jun 2013
Want to see yourself in print? The Tranquillity Publishing Anthology 2014 is open! Welcome to the annual Tranquillity Publishing anthology! After a successful 2013 edition, called Tales of Tremendous ... Favorites Leeds 16 Jun 2013
Carpenter Fully qualified carpenter for all your carpentry needs from decking, hanging doors, fitted kitchen garage conversions... Favorites Caerphilly 16 Jun 2013
WANTED: OLLY MURS AND ROBBIE TICKETS IN MANCHESTER 21ST OF JUNE 2013 :-) HI is there any body selling tickets to go and see olly murs and robbie williams in manchester on the 21st of june 20... Favorites Preston 16 Jun 2013
I'm looking for single room £380
I'm looking for single room £380 Hi i'm young man full time worker looking for single room in guildford. Thank you Favorites Guildford 16 Jun 2013
Mechenic Work involve in more mechanical side , preferably knowledge of black cab taxi . Good salary .coventry . 07534449993 .... Favorites Warwick 15 Jun 2013
Eamon McGoldrick, Building Contractor, General Handyman 5+ Years experience in the construction trade with an impeccable reputation North and South of the border. All work i... Favorites Enniskillen 15 Jun 2013
Heathrow airport taxi from Cardiff/pontypridd and South Wales Leightons cab, Taking bookings for all your airport, ferry port, station, wedding, theatre, London and all long dista... Favorites Aberdare 15 Jun 2013
Bruce springstein Cardiff taxi/transport/chauffeur I am offering a transport service to and from the gig. Hotels will sell out, trains be a nightmare and taxis fully bo... Favorites Aberdare 15 Jun 2013
Fully insured and awarding winning mobile disco and DJ £149.00 all inc 4 Hour mobile disco and DJ for just £149.00 £49.00 Deposit £100.00 On the night We have a sound system from 30 to ... Favorites York 15 Jun 2013
Sick of Bedroom Djs? hire a Pro full time world traveled DJ, last min no problem Hi there I play Commercial, hard house, dub step, trance, acid among a few, iv a large fan base motley DJs and pr, I... Favorites Edinburgh 15 Jun 2013
Fully insured and awarding winning mobile disco and DJ £149.00 all inc
Fully insured and awarding winning mobile disco and DJ £149.00 all inc 4 Hour mobile disco and DJ for just £149.00 £49.00 Deposit £100.00 On the night We have a sound system from 30 to ... Favorites Hereford 15 Jun 2013
Test Ad (Community) Gumtree Test Ad, pls ignore. Favorites Bristol 15 Jun 2013
Signed deep frame canvas print 20x30 inches New A deep frame canvas print 20x30 inches The Big Wheel at the City Hall Signed by the photographer. Many other scene... Favorites Antrim 15 Jun 2013