Community ads UK

Sort:

Ads per page:
Added: Price:
All Day Wedding Photography from £350 Are you planning your wedding for 2013/14? Then look no further than MesherPhotos.com. I offer free consultations bef... Favorites Hertford 30 May 2013
cleaning service home around southampton cleaning service we give help to busy mums,elderly, professional people to help cope with their household task cle... Favorites Southampton 30 May 2013
Experienced graffiti artist for hire Experienced graffiti artist available for workshop's and commission's. I've ran workshop's for over 12 year's and i'... Favorites Carlisle 29 May 2013
Charity shop volunteers wanted!! Have fun and gain experience with us. Charity shop volunteer Come and join a friendly team at our charity shop. An opportunity to gain a broad range of re... Favorites Winchester 29 May 2013
Lost weight and put it back on? Research participants wanted!
Lost weight and put it back on? Research participants wanted! Are you interested in sharing your experience of losing weight and trying to keep it off? We are looking for people w... Favorites Bath 29 May 2013
Largs 6aside football league - Monday evenings 6ASIDE FOOTBALL LEAGUE IN LARGS ON MONDAY EVENINGS! HELD AT THE LARGS/INVERCLYDE SPORTS CENTRE 40 MINUTE MATCHES NO E... Favorites Irvine 29 May 2013
One Direction tickets Sunderland
One Direction tickets Sunderland I was lucky enough to get through on ticketmaster and buy 4 standing tickets for the stadium of light on 28/05/2014. ... Favorites Kilmarnock 29 May 2013
LOST - LG phone - Kings Road area Lost LG phone, L9 model (not 100% sure about model name), somewhere between Burghley Mews (just off Kings Road) and t... Favorites Antrim 27 May 2013
Private drama Coach for 6 and 8 year old boys september 2013 I am looking for a drama teacher for my two young boys who will be 6 and 8 in september to teach a couple of hours e... Favorites Antrim 27 May 2013
I need a man with a van!! Hello I'm looking for a van to drive from goldington road in Bedford to queens park in Bedford on the 8th of June any... Favorites Luton 26 May 2013
Cleaner Available anytime day and night! Favorites Ipswich 26 May 2013
Hoburne Bashley Park private caravan hire Hoburne Bashley Park in the beautiful New Forest is an ideal base for family holidays. There are lots of on-site ac... Favorites Winchester 25 May 2013
Looking for double room to rent in Clackmannanshire area Hi,I'm a mature professional looking for a room to rent within the Clackmannanshire area preferably with en suite, lo... Favorites Alloa 25 May 2013
Plastering All inside and outside plastering no job to small free quotes over 20 years experience Favorites Ayr 24 May 2013
Garden services from £5
Garden services from £5 All aspects of gardening and fencing. Simple garden cuts start from £5 Will beat any quote! Favorites Middlesbrough 22 May 2013
G8 Summit 'MAYFLY COTTAGES' Self Catering Accommodation The Mayfly Cottages are situated in the heart of the Kesh village close to the Millenium Marina, Fully equipped tradi... Favorites Enniskillen 22 May 2013
Lost - baby change bag plus phone, wallet and camera Lost at around 9.15am on sunday 19/05/13 in North Street, Guildford. A black and grey patterned baby changing bag co... Favorites Guildford 20 May 2013
Looking for women Hi am 28 looking women for everything Favorites Leicester 20 May 2013
DJ/DISCO or SETUP HIRE Hi, we are looking for a dj/disco or even hire of your equipment on the 6th July in a village hall in rutland/Lincoln... Favorites Oakham 20 May 2013
Car mechanic wanted
Car mechanic wanted CAR GARAGE WANTS GOOD MECHANIC OR BODYWORK CAR PAINTING TO WORK FULL TIME OR PART TIME.CALL ON MY MOBILE PLEASE THANK... Favorites Leicester 19 May 2013