Community ads UK

Sort:

Ads per page:
Added: Price:
Experienced Drummer (Punk Rock) Experienced Drummer required for long running punk outfit . Requirements (no drama queens , commitment essential , a... Favorites Motherwell 20 Dec 2013
LIVE ROCK COVERS BAND AVAILABLE
LIVE ROCK COVERS BAND AVAILABLE Covers band available (weddings, clubs, pubs etc Facebook/alreadylegends Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
My Italian for your English or Russian
My Italian for your English or Russian Hi! I am guy, I speak Italian but I would like to learn better English or Russian. If you would like to meet me and... Favorites Edinburgh 20 Dec 2013
R w plumbing All aspects of plumbing. Speciality in bathrooms supplied and fitted. Free quotes. Favorites Sheffield 20 Dec 2013
LOOKING FOR GAYS FRIEND i am looking for a gay male be mate with and get on with i am 37 bi Favorites Dorchester 20 Dec 2013
Martial Arts Training Partner/s I'm a Jeet Kune Do/Rapid Assault Tactics practitioner looking for a training partner or partners. You don't need to d... Favorites Nottingham 20 Dec 2013
Free boiler installation You could be entitled to a free boiler if you fit in the following criteria Are you: (required) A home owner A ten... Favorites Central Milton Keynes 20 Dec 2013
Brazilian Blow dry treatment £80.00 any length !!!!
Brazilian Blow dry treatment £80.00 any length !!!! Brazilian Blow Dry promotion 100 % Formaldehyde Free! Organic! Hair can be washed in 15 minutes. I am offering t... Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
MALE ACTOR 49,SEEKS WORK-THEATRE,FILM T.V. VOICE-OVER,MUSICAL,RADIO,COMEDY
MALE ACTOR 49,SEEKS WORK-THEATRE,FILM T.V. VOICE-OVER,MUSICAL,RADIO,COMEDY I have extensive experience in all areas of Acting.I am also a Professionally Trained Vocalist and i can also do all ... Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
Genealogy and Family History Learn how to trace your ancestors, find out about their lives and build a family tree. The course will look primarily... Favorites Edinburgh 20 Dec 2013
PERSONAL TRAINING AND SPORTS MASSAGE
PERSONAL TRAINING AND SPORTS MASSAGE Are you bored of the gym, fed up of training and not seeing results? Or completely new to exercise and looking for a ... Favorites Leeds 20 Dec 2013
Tattoo & Permanent MakeUp Artist (Mobile)
Tattoo & Permanent MakeUp Artist (Mobile) Romanian Tattoo Artist, with over 6 years shop experience (Had my own shop in Romania Call me if you want a tattoo or... Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
Wanted Mums and Dads......
Wanted Mums and Dads...... RECRUITING NOW incomes ranging from extra through to luxury company car program global travel profit sharing ... Favorites Leicester 20 Dec 2013
Babysitter for before and after school Medway Hello! We are looking for a babysitter to come into our home and get our 4 year old daughter dressed, give breakfast ... Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
BOOTCAMP FITNESS CLASSES IN CASTLEFORD. FIRST WEEK FREE!
BOOTCAMP FITNESS CLASSES IN CASTLEFORD. FIRST WEEK FREE! Are you bored of the gym, fed up of training and not seeing results? Or completely new to exercise and looking for a ... Favorites Leeds 20 Dec 2013
short notice removal advance booking welcome van -------- man £15
short notice removal advance booking welcome van -------- man £15 we are expert for house moves helpful staff never let u down friendly service sat nav on board nice clean vans ... Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
Do you need babysitting, cleaning or ironing done?! I'm here to help!! I'm charlotte and I'm 18! I live in the ip2 area but can go to other areas within bus routes. I am looking for some b... Favorites Ipswich 20 Dec 2013
Ofsted Registered Childminder Birmingham/Solihull
Ofsted Registered Childminder Birmingham/Solihull I am a Registered Childminder in the area of Shirley, Solihull. I drop off and pick up from local schools and pre-sch... Favorites Birmingham 20 Dec 2013
Domestic cleaning  9ph
Domestic cleaning 9ph WE KNOW THAT WHEN YOU’RE LOOKING FOR END OF TENANCY OR REGULAR CLEANING SERVICE YOU WANT A LOCALLY BASED CLEANING COM... Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
HERBALIFE INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR, WEIGHT LOSS, FEEL GREAT AND EXTRA ENERGY!
HERBALIFE INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR, WEIGHT LOSS, FEEL GREAT AND EXTRA ENERGY! Hey there Guys & Girls, If you are reading this advert I’m thinking may be wanting to improve your health & nutrition... Favorites Hamilton 20 Dec 2013