Community ads UK

Sort:

Ads per page:
Added: Price:
Road to the Referendum This six week course will identify, discuss and debate the big issues which will shape attitudes in Scotland as the r... Favorites Edinburgh 20 Dec 2013
Clairvoyant lessons
Clairvoyant lessons 20 years experience does house party's and single sittings and has performed in theatres He also does PAST , PRESENT ... Favorites Newcastle 20 Dec 2013
Live sound engineer with P.A. available for bands/events/DJs/venues/weddings etc Very experienced with top level gear From a vocal system to a full band rig with monitors/stage lights/graphics etc ... Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
Songwriter looking for a female vocalist Hi, I am looking to collaborate with a singer and record demos and send them to labels and agencies I mainly write ... Favorites Bournemouth 20 Dec 2013
Want to be a pop star for a day? - Pop Star Package - PERFECT CHRISTMAS GIFT Fancy yourself as the next big thing? Take up one of our exclusive popstar packages and you can prove to your friends... Favorites Swansea 20 Dec 2013
My native Spanish for your native English
My native Spanish for your native English Hi, I'm Rafael from Chile, I had come to London for three months, I have an intermediate english and I want and need ... Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
Want to learn Norwegian for improved job opportunities or for other reasons?
Want to learn Norwegian for improved job opportunities or for other reasons? Norway has the best job market in Europe, with an unemployment rate of only 3 and a great need of workers of various... Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
Learn Quran with Tajweed at your door step
Learn Quran with Tajweed at your door step Rasoolullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “The best of you are those who learn the Qur’aan and teach it. (Bukha... Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
Self Assessment Tax Return /Self Employed - £150 Only
Self Assessment Tax Return /Self Employed - £150 Only Wabross Accountants can help you with your Self Assessment Tax Return. Whether you are: Sole Trader Cab driver In... Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
Spanish language in exchange for my english Hola Are you a native spanish speaker who likes to improve your english? let me help you In exchange you can help me... Favorites Glasgow 20 Dec 2013
Airport Transfer from £20 to Stansted, Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton and London city Airport. Cheapest airport transfers UK and London Airport transfers, to and from any London airport. Airport transfers are ... Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
C.I.T.H needs a singer ASAP
C.I.T.H needs a singer ASAP Our band C.I.T.H needs a new vocalist urgently for upcoming gigs, we play covers from the 60's to today. We are all b... Favorites Swindon 20 Dec 2013
Band needs vocalist ASAP
Band needs vocalist ASAP Our band C.I.T.H needs a new vocalist urgently for upcoming gigs, we play covers from the 60's to today. We are all b... Favorites Bath 20 Dec 2013
C.I.T.H need a singer ASAP!
C.I.T.H need a singer ASAP! Our band C.I.T.H needs a new vocalist urgently for upcoming gigs, we play covers from the 60's to today. We are all b... Favorites Bristol 20 Dec 2013
Music Rehearsal Rooms - West London - Fully Equipped - Air Con
Music Rehearsal Rooms - West London - Fully Equipped - Air Con Arch Studios. Great Rehearsal Studio in Stamford Brook. 2 min from the tube station and Chiswick High Street. Ful... Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
English Conversation Teacher
English Conversation Teacher Hi I'm Sara, I'm an English teacher with 2 years of classroom experience in South Korea. I charge £20 for 1 hour ... Favorites West Bridgford 20 Dec 2013
Tennis Coach - FREE 30 MINS ASSESSMENT Modern & Professional Approach To Tennis
Tennis Coach - FREE 30 MINS ASSESSMENT Modern & Professional Approach To Tennis Free 30 mins assessment ! Reasonable prices + discounts for block bookings and regular players. PTR / LTA - Level 3... Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
RED HAT linux study group Hi, I am starting a Red Hat Linux study group. I am interested in getting the RHCE certification. Looked at options ... Favorites London 20 Dec 2013
Under 10's Sports and football training sat mornings £7 per child per session
Under 10's Sports and football training sat mornings £7 per child per session We are starting a football and sports training group in Sholing and are trying to get numbers together for how many w... Favorites Southampton 20 Dec 2013
Minibus 6-16seater
Minibus 6-16seater Minibus Hire Manchester, Minibuses at competetive rates is a well established minibus company serving the Greater Ma... Favorites Manchester 20 Dec 2013